I am a big fan of the YouTube channel put out by Patriot Nurse. She is, as the name implies, a Patriot and a nurse. She’s a solid sister.
I mentioned her extremely informative YouTube channel in Chapter 28 of Book One, so I’ve been a fan of hers for a long time.
She puts on prepping medical courses that I have heard good things about.
Here is her 2013 class schedule:
- January 20, 2013 — Philadelphia, PA
- February 10, 2013 — Sellersburg, IN
- February 24, 2013 — Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- March 15, 2013 — San Antonio
- March 17, 2013 — Dallas/Ft.Worth
- April 27, 2013 — Yakima, WA
- May 19, 2013 — Indianapolis, IN
- June 9, 2013 — Greenville, SC
- June 30, 2013 — Sacramento, CA
- July 21, 2013 — Kansas City, MO
- August 11, 2013 — Pittsburgh, PA
Here is her website.
You know the phrase: “bullets, beans, and band aids.” Well, preppers are pretty good at the bullets and beans part; the band-aids part often gets overlooked. (That’s because cleaning out a wound isn’t nearly as fun for most of us as a new AR-15 or vacuum sealing a 50 pound bag of beans.)
Here’s a thought to my fellow preppers who don’t spend enough time (and money) on medical preps: How will you feel watching your child die needlessly of diarrhea from tainted water because you didn’t get some five-cent apiece anti-diarrheal pills and put them in your preps? How does that feel? It’s totally preventable. This is the kind of thing you learn at Patriot Nurse’s classes.
So give Patriot Nurse’s classes a look, and her YouTube channel while you’re at it.